Thursday, August 12, 2010

Showers...

This August has not been the normal sunny days we hope for in the NW. We've had lots of fog and grey rainy days. Great for the plants, sad for me. Today, though is a sunny clear day.

Tonight there's suppose to be a meteor shower. I have yet, to catch a real meteor shower, something seems to intervene and the opportunity is lost.



I'm hoping to make it past midnight to see them, it's often cloudy when they happen or I have to work early the next day and choose to sleep instead. So, maybe, tonight there will be clear skies and a Perseid showers, too!

Have you done anything this summer you haven't done before?

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to meet you! Found you over at (in) courage. I blog over at Ordinary Inspirations: http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ducky! Thanks for stopping by my blog! : ) As you saw, the new thing I'm doing this summer that I've never done before is start life as missionaries-in-training! I hope you caught some meteors... I remember sleeping outside as a kid trying to watch them. Such a special memory! Thanks for reminding me... : )

    ReplyDelete