Saturday, April 17, 2010

Take me out...

...to the ball game!

Tonight, was another unexpected event, tickets to see a Mariner Game at Safeco Field!


We won, which is nice, but really it's being with friends, laughing, singing the songs, clapping the rhythms and being submersed in the the moment. There's so much going on at the game, the wave, the hydro races, the cap game and then the real game as well. I'm able to stay connected to the moment and in the moment is where peace and serenity are found even with a stadium full of cheering people.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog ~ lovely to "meet" you! You can tell I'm from Canada when I tell you that the big attraction (in sports) here is HOCKEY! I've never been to a ball game before ~ sounds like fun! :)

    Blessings,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete