Thursday, May 28, 2009

fidgeting, tinkering, twiddling


I'd love to go ahead with the fiddle project, but, I've decided to wait till my place sells. Then, I will find a good second hand student fiddle as a celebration of completing this task at hand. Till then, I'll just wait patiently. It's so easy for me to spring into a new learning opportunity, rolling the budget concerns right out of the way.

This is not the time for me to do that....and, in looking around for a used one, they were a lot more than I had hoped they'd be. So, there might be fidgeting, tinkering and twiddling but for now no fiddling...but, it's on my list!

What's on your list, your waiting to get started on?

2 comments:

  1. I have an incredibly long list! And I keep thinking of new projects to add to it. One thing that I am really looking forward to once we have the house in is adding kombucha to our diet. I found a place that sells scoby's reasonable and as soon as that 'green tag' goes on that house I'm ordering it. My plan is to replace soda with kombucha. We don't drink a huge amount of soda but if we could eliminate it completely it would be better health-wise and budget-wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting kombucha...I'll have to look into it, it's not something I've ever had. Luckily, we don't drink soda, we don't really liked it. It's definitely a bonus for the budget.

    ReplyDelete