Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Candy....

Okay...I'm not sure this is a skill that is necessary, just wanted. It's something, I've been unable to do in the past. Today, I made candy, mainly for Easter. This year since I'm not working I'm using what I have as much as possible from the pantry. A recipe came my way for Peanut Butter Balls and I realized this is an enjoyed candy by my girls.

So, a few tweaks to the recipe to fit what we currently have in the pantry and Voila...chocolate covered Almond/Peanut Butter Balls. Well, once the ball was rolling, we now have chocolate covered marshmallow bunnies and a pan of English Toffee with chocolate on top. Yummy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! Thanks for stopping by my blog. How similiar our stories sound. We started out in Oregon on our trek to the midwest. In 6 days we will be on our way to Wyoming. I look forward to following your 'quest' too.

    ReplyDelete